Redtail Telematics consulting services help insurers develop a unique value proposition for their business.
Redtail Telematics consulting-led approach helps insurers develop propositions around telematics unique to their business needs whether the goal is interpreting crash data for serious claims or behavior based services for their policy holders.
Every Redtail Telematics solution can be customized to the insurer’s business needs by taking the following steps:
Business & Process Analysis
- Assess and scope business requirements
- Align business requirements with Redtail Telematics products and services
- Estimate the potential for net benefit that Redtail can provide
- Identify the best Redtail products and services based on budget and resources
Statistical / Actuarial
- Develop the specific business case and identify targets, timeline and costs
- Define the scope of the pilot: size, duration, technologies and services
- Define the roll-out plan and manage the service delivery
- Track performance and confirm ROI
Redtail Telematics also provides a range of value-added services to insurance customers, including predictive analytics which uses vehicle information to drive maintenance ahead of an emerging problem.