Focused on providing solutions for fleet managers in all industries
Redtail Telematics vehicle asset management (VAM) products provide certainty that vehicles are being driven well, running efficiently and where they are supposed to be. It gives fleet managers greater visibility and information to extract further performance from their fleet, which in turn reduces costs.
Redtail is used in all kinds of fleet vehicles, from heavy equipment and emergency services vehicles to taxis and school buses.
Driver behavior; rapid acceleration, harsh braking, extreme cornering. Vehicle maintenance; engine status, mileage, battery voltage, OBDII diagnostic information.
Fleet managers can access this information on easy-to-use dashboards, from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Used properly it can deliver fleet managers a return on investment through efficiency saving in less than three months.
Redtail’s Fleet Management System (FMS): The driving force behind vehicle intelligence
Redtail's FMS provides the precise location of a vehicle by tracking and locating vehicles in real-time. A notification with detailed location can arrive via email, viewed online or on android and iOS devices.
Identifying a vehicle’s exact location helps fleet managers:
- Provide real-time traffic support
- Improve customer service by sending the nearest vehicle in a fleet to fulfill an assigned task
- Get organized by customizing maps with points of interest, customer addresses and frequently visited locations
The solution records routine maintenance and monitors battery voltage, protecting against unnecessary maintenance and repairs costs by:
- Knowing each time a vehicle’s ignition is on or off to determine mileage, after hour usage, idling and more
- Ensuring proper vehicle battery and sending alerts if voltage drops too low
- Assessing driver behavior; heavy braking, acceleration, incident notification and crash assessment
Fleet Solution Feature Set
- Dashboards: making it easy for management and staff to access crucial, current data at a glance, to quickly identify and manage risky driving behavior.
- Driver Behavior: to capture rapid acceleration, harsh braking and excessive cornering data from fleet vehicles to improve driving behavior and reduce fuel consumption.
- Mapping and location: to track fleet vehicles in real-time via computer, smart phone or tablet.
- Vehicle information: to run predictive maintenance on everything from rotating tires to changing oil; avoids unexpected out-of-service fleet vehicles; which costs companies money.
- Mobile app: so fleet managers can keep in touch with their vehicles 24/7.
Fleet Industries Served
Redtail’s technology is supporting fleets in a number of industries, including: School buses, Taxi's, Emergency Service Vehicles, Short & Long Haul
- School buses
- Emergency services
- Short & long haul trucking
- Local delivery & service
- State and local government
- Heavy equipment / offroad
- Agricultural equipment
- Lease fleet vehicles
Learn more about Redtail’s best in class solutions for fleet managers worldwide.Read more
Discover how to achieve a return on investment in less than 90 days.Read more
Fill out the request a demo form to learn more about Redtail Telematics Fleet Management solution.Read more