Focused on providing solutions for fleet managers in all industries
Redtail VAM GPS products provide certainty that vehicles are being driven well, running efficiently and where they are supposed to be. It gives fleet managers greater visibility and information to extract further performance from their fleet, which in turn reduces costs.
Redtail is used in all kinds of fleet vehicles, from heavy equipment and emergency services vehicles to taxis and school buses.
Driver behavior; rapid acceleration, harsh braking, extreme cornering. Vehicle maintenance; engine status, mileage, battery voltage, OBDII diagnostic information.
Fleet managers can access this information on easy-to-use dashboards, from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Used properly it can deliver fleet managers a return on investment through efficiency saving in less than three months.
Redtail’s Fleet Management System: The driving force behind vehicle intelligence
Redtail’s FMS provides the precise location of a vehicle by:
- Tracking and locating vehicles in real-time
- Communicating with drivers via an in-vehicle app, native to both Android and iOS devices. The Redtail mobile app shows if a vehicle in a fleet has stopped, the last known location and a timestamp
- Sending geofence alerts when GPS data shows that a driver exits or enters a preset location
Identifying a vehicle’s exact location helps fleet managers:
- Provide real-time traffic support
- Improve customer service by sending the nearest vehicle in a fleet to fulfill an assigned task
- Get organized by customizing maps with points of interest, customer addresses and frequently visited locations
Redtail’s FMS detects engine status and battery voltage, protects against unnecessary maintenance and repairs costs by:
- Knowing each time a vehicle’s ignition is on or off to determine mileage, after hour usage, idling and mo
- Ensuring proper vehicle battery and producing alerts if voltage drops too low
- Assessing driver behavior e.g. heavy braking and acceleration, incident notification and response, etc.
Redtail’s fleet offering includes:
- Dashboards: making it easy for management and staff to access crucial, current data at a glance, to quickly identify and manage risky driving behavior.
- Driver Behavior: to capture rapid acceleration, harsh braking and excessive cornering data from fleet vehicles to improve driving behavior and reduce fuel consumption.
- Mapping and location: to track fleet vehicles in real-time via computer, smart phone or tablet.
- Vehicle information: to run predictive maintenance on everything from rotating tires to changing oil; avoids unexpected out-of-service fleet vehicles; which costs companies money.
- Mobile app: so fleet managers can keep in touch with their vehicles 24/7.
Redtail in action
Redtail’s technology is supporting fleets in a number of industries, including:
- School buses
- Emergency services
- Short & long haul trucking
- Local delivery & service
- State and local government
- Heavy equipment / offroad
- Agricultural equipment
- Lease fleet vehicles
Learn more about Redtail’s best in class solutions for fleet managers worldwide.
Discover how to achieve a return on investment in less than 90 days.Read more
Fill out the request a demo form to learn more about Redtail’s GPS tracking and motion sensor technology.Read more