Stay ahead of your competition using a fleet management system
Fuel has officially gone over $4 a gallon in several states and businesses have started adding fuel surcharges to keep their costs down. Will people take their business to a competitor that doesn't charge for fuel?
I'm sure you're asking yourself what you can do to stay competitive. If you haven't thought about investing in a GPS fleet management system, now is the time to take action.
Whether you are a limo or taxi company, run a delivery organization, HVAC, plumbing company, landscaping or have drivers in the field, you need to invest in a system that will reduce your fuel usage and allow your organization to compete.
REDTAIL's fleet management system will:
- Reduce your fleet's fuel usage by 10-25% (cutting idle-time and limiting speeding violations)
- Limit off the clock jobs (even 1 job of the clock costs you money)
- Increase drivers accountability (no more running errands or taking 2 hour lunches)
- Improve driver safety (driver behavior monitoring notifies you when a driver is driving erratically)
- Likely give you a discount on your automobile insurance (discounts range from 10-33%)
Email or call us at 866-711-4880 today so we can show you how quickly you can start seeing a return on your GPS investment. The sooner you call, the more money you will save.